American Family Advocacy Center Blog
Sage Wisdom Press - books and more for anyone seeking information about child welfare
Legal Resources - for attorneys only, parents not allowed
Family Advocate Consumer Advisory - exposing harmful advocates
Internet Archive v. Shell Settlement Announced
Denver, CO April 25, 2007. . .More
Shell v. AFRA, CPS Watch, et al
Copyright Infringement blog
- I understand I may read and browse on this web site all I want with no strings attached.
- I understand that I am not allowed to print, save, copy or distribute any of the content on this web site or any content owned by the author of this web site which is made available on Scribd, Payloadz, or any web site, blog or interactive online forum anywhere on the Internet.
- I understand that if I desire a copy of any content, that I will ask for permission, and that any permission granted by the copyright owner is given in writing.
- I understand that whether I purchase any content or obtain a fee waiver, that I am only being granted license to use the content, and that I am not purchasing a copy of the content, and therefore, I am not permitted to transfer the content to anyone else. I will direct them to this web site where they can obtain the information for themselves.
- I understand that my act of copying, saving, printing, distributing or creating a derivative work of any of the copyright owner's content, indicates my express intent to enter into this contract with the copyright owner regarding any use of the copyright owner's content.
- I understand that all use of the copyright owner's content must be properly attributed to the author, and must clearly state whether such use is permissive or not, and must include a link to this web site. If I do not properly attribute and/or do not include a link to this site and/or do not state whether such use is permissive, I agree that the use is not permissive, and becomes subject to fair use exclusions and damages for unauthorized commercial use according to the terms.
- I understand that if I do not agree to these terms, that I must indicate that disagreement by immediately exiting this web site. I agree that if I continue to access the content on this web site, or access the copyright owner's content contained on Scribd, Payloadz, blogs or interactive forums, my access indicates my express agreement to these terms.
Welcome to AFAC resources.
Who are we?
The first to offer services and strategies to aggrieved families.
The creator of the independent Family Advocate.
The original advocate for Family Rights and the Fundamental Human Right to Family Association, making us the founder of the grassroots Family Rights movement.
The originator of the strategies and practices most recommended by all other family rights or parent's rights groups, making us the most imitated family rights resource anywhere.
AFAC is your most authoritative and reliable source for child welfare information, resources and proven strategies. Don't settle for cheap imitations, anti-family bias, pro-child abuse tendencies or incomplete understanding by unqualified and unproven leaders who brag that they know more than we do. They don't.
We invented it, we know best how to implement it.